Thursday, January 31, 2013

Why do I wait so long to blog again I dk!

So I dk why I wait so long to post I guess I have to be in the mood! I dk maybe if I had more followers I would post more who knows...anywho life has actually been pretty good latley! No love life but that's okay...it will happen one day(I hope =\) so everything with me is okay my mom is having a hard time right now so I'm trying to be here for her as much as I can and do my best....

So I know Ive said this a million times but starting next week I'm going to start eating healthier and doing some exercise I have to lose weight its horrible!

I've also decided that I'm not going to let people walk all over me and treat me like crap... I'm a very caring person and try to do whatever I can for people especially my friends but Am no longer going to put up with peoples bs I don't need people like that in my life and apparently you don't want Me in yours other wise you wouldn't say and act the way you doYou lose some and win some! :)  and I must say it actually feels good not having you in my life its quite a relief =\

I have a doctor appointment next week hopefully I can get some meds and kick this depression and anxiety to the curb well I'm sure it won't ever go away but it will help

Well I'm going to end it hear back to work I go hopefully I find and receive some more followers.... I'm going to start trying to blog more

Peace and chicken grease ♡

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!!
    Start doing blog link up's, it will bring in more followers!! :)

    ReplyDelete